Roy Talbot demonstrates water divining.
Roy Talbot was a gifted water diviner. He appeared in an edition of the TV program “Farming 82” (broadcast in 1982). Here he demonstrates how he performed a search for water, and included is the actual drilling to conform his predictions.
(You may watch a short preview below)
How to purchase the full video – Please read the following carefully.
The video lasts 25 minutes and costs £4.99. This allows you to view it repeatedly over a period of 48 hours. The video cannot be downloaded and must be watched within a video player on this web page. Currently purchases can only be made on-line with either PayPal, or a credit/debit card (no details are stored).
In brief, the procedure to purchase access to the video is as follows:
1/ Click on the “Buy Now” button.
2/ Pay using PayPal account or credit/debit card.
3/ Receive an email containing a link to the video.
4/ Click on the link and you are directed to a page where you can watch the video.
Please read the following for more details.
1/ On the web page advertising the video you wish to watch, select the “Buy Now” button at the foot of the page.
2/ You will automatically be taken to PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, then you may login and pay. If you do not have a PayPal account, then select the option to pay by credit card or debit card.
Note: If paying by credit/debit, you will be requested to enter your card number, postal address and email address (it is important that you enter this). You will have the option to create a PayPal account at this point, but it is not necessary for you to do this. Note also that your payment details are NOT stored by the system after payment has been made.
3/ After successful purchase, an email will be sent to your email address with the subject “Thank you for purchasing (name of video)” and the email will contain a link (beginning: https://britishdowsers.org/?enc_dl_action=)
If you used PayPal, then it is the email address registered to your PayPal account, or alternatively the email address you entered when using a card payment.
Note: that if you do not see an email appear in your inbox, then check the “junk mail” folder. Also do not delete this email, you may need the link again within the 48 hours since its purchase.
4/ On the device – computer or smart phone – on which you wish to watch the video, open the email and click on the link. You will be redirected to the web page on which the video is advertised, but now the “Buy Now” button is replaced with a video player giving access to the video. Click on the video to play it.
Please note the following:
- You must watch the video within 48 hours of purchase. You may do so over multiple sessions. After this period, the video player will be replaced by the “Buy Now” button.
- If the ‘Buy Now’ button re-appears within the 48 hour period, click on the link within the email to restore the viewer.
- If you close your browser or restart your device and later, on returning to the video’s web page, you see the “Buy Now” button, click on the link within the email to restore the video player.
- If you wish to watch the video again after 48 hours, then you will need to re-purchase access.
- It is not possible to share the link with another person.
- It is not possible to download the video.
- The BSD reserve the right to make changes to the video delivery system as necessary, while respecting users’ current access.
Watch a short preview below