· To give students a comprehensive foundational understanding of dowsing, including philosophy, applications, techniques, ethics and personal protection
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
· Understand the nature of dowsing, including its history and uses
· Be able to use basic dowsing tools
· To understand how to dowse for water, health and earth energies
· Appreciate and apply dowsing ethics and psychic protection
Tutored by Dowser Sue Mann.
Location: St. Fagans Village Hall, St. Fagans, CARDIFF, CF5 6DU
Date and Time: Saturday 16th September 2023 10.30am – 5.30pm
Followed by a Zoom meeting one week later to discuss any questions or issues which may have arisen since the end of the Course.
Please bring your own lunch. Light refreshments will be available.
You are invited to bring your own dowsing rods and pendulums to use for the practical dowsing exercises that will be happening throughout the day. Some dowsing rods and pendulums will be available for you to use.
Please be aware there is a 10% administration charge on any course/workshop booking cancellations made up to 1 week before the course start date.
For any cancellations within 1 week of the course start date then no refund will be given.