· To give students a comprehensive foundational understanding of dowsing, including philosophy, applications, techniques, ethics and personal protection
at the end of the course the students will be able to:
· Understand the nature of dowsing, including its history and uses
· Be able to use basic dowsing tools
· To understand how to dowse for water, health and earth energies
· Appreciate and apply dowsing ethics and psychic protection
Tutored by a British Society of Dowsers Professional Dowser Peter Stott
Ashorne Village Hall, Warwickshire
Date and Time:
Sunday 19th February 10am – 5pm
Followed by a Zoom meeting one week later to discuss any questions or issues which may have arisen since the end of the Course.
Please bring your own lunch. Light refreshments will be available.
You are invited to bring your own dowsing rods and pendulums to use for the practical dowsing exercises that will be happening throughout the day. Some dowsing rods and pendulums will be available for you to use and/or purchase if you do not have your own to bring.