Tutored by BSD registered tutor
· To give students a comprehensive foundational understanding of dowsing, including philosophy, applications, techniques, ethics and personal protection
Objectives – at the end of the course the students will be able to:
· Understand the nature of dowsing, including its history and uses
· Be able to use basic dowsing tools
· To understand how to dowse for water, health and earth energies
· Appreciate and apply dowsing ethics and psychic protection
Methodist Central Building
Date and Time:
Saturday 23rd July 2022 , 10am – 5pm
This course will also be followed by a one hour zoom online group discussion at 11am, Saturday, 30th July 2022.
There is a café on the ground floor of this building or please bring your own lunch and other refreshments.
You are invited to bring your own dowsing rods and pendulums to use for the practical dowsing exercises that have will be happening throughout the day. Some dowsing rods and pendulums will be available for you to use if you do not have your own to bring.