BOOKING HAS CLOSED!!
No more bookings are being accepted for this course!
Foundation Course in Dowsing
Wednesday, 13 June and Thursday, 14 June, 2018
Ashorne & Newbold Pacey Village Hall
The Green, Ashorne, Warwick, CV35 9DR
The Foundation course is designed to give those with little or no experience of dowsing, a comprehensive foundational understanding of dowsing, including philosophy, applications, techniques, ethics and personal protection.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of dowsing
- Use basic dowsing tools and apply them in informational, on-site, remote and map dowsing techniques
- Show that they understand how to dowse for various purposes
- Explain and apply dowsing ethics and psychic protection
The curriculum covers the following topics areas, delivered through lecture and discussion together with practical exercises:
- Use of dowsing tools and techniques
- Applied dowsing
- Dowsing ethics & psychic protection
- Dowsing resources
This course is British Society of Dowsers certified and will run from approx 9.30 am until 4.30 pm both Wednesday & Thursday. Refreshments will be provided (please bring your own lunch).
We are pleased to announce that Trainer Mark Harris will be leading this course.