BOOKING HAS CLOSED!!
No more bookings are being accepted for this course!
Foundation Course in Dowsing
The Stables, Viney Hill Adventure, Viney Hill, Gloucester, GL15 4NA
This course will be split over four evenings:
Dates: Thursday 05 July, Thursday 12 July, Thursday 19 July and Thursday 26 July 2018.
Times: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
The Foundation course is designed to give those with little or no experience of dowsing a comprehensive foundational understanding of dowsing, including philosophy, applications, techniques, ethics and personal protection.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of dowsing
- Use basic dowsing tools and apply them in informational, on-site, remote and map dowsing techniques
- Show that they understand how to dowse for various purposes
- Explain and apply dowsing ethics and psychic protection
The curriculum covers the following topics areas, delivered through lecture and discussion together with practical exercises:
- Use of dowsing tools and techniques
- Applied dowsing
- Dowsing ethics & psychic protection
- Dowsing resources
This course is British Society of Dowsers certified and will run from approximately 6:30pm until 9:30pm on four Thursday evenings. Refreshments will be provided.
We are pleased to announce that Trainer Mark Harris will be leading this course.