The Foundation course is designed to give those with little or no experience of dowsing a comprehensive basic understanding of dowsing, including philosophy, applications, techniques, ethics and personal protection.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of dowsing, including its history and uses
• Use basic dowsing tools and apply them in informational, on-site, remote and map dowsing techniques
• Show that they understand their own dowsing responses and how to check these for accuracy
• Explain and apply dowsing ethics and psychic protection
The curriculum covers the following topics areas, delivered through lecture and discussion together with practical exercises:
• Introduction, history and philosophy of dowsing
• Use of dowsing tools and techniques
• Applied dowsing
• Dowsing ethics & psychic protection
• Dowsing resources
This course will run from approx 9.30 am until 4.30 pm both Saturday & Sunday. Refreshments and a Soup, Bread and Fruit lunch will be provided.