In this authoritative and practical introduction to their healing powers. Carol Rudd demonstrates how flower essences can treat a whole range of emotional problems and common ailments. Illustrated in full colour throughout, with specially commissioned photographs, this indispensable introductory guide to the healing energy of flowers, plants and trees includes:
- the history of flower essence making and its development as a self-healing therapy.
- the importance of Dr Bach and his 38 flower remedies, plus Rescue Remedy.
- a unique visual profile of 49 flower essences from around the world.
- step-by-step sequences showing how to make flower essences.
- a comprehensive reference section on the treatment of emotional problems and common complaints.